Saturday, August 1, 2009

Now We're Cookin'!

Our friends Pat G. and Pat E. are coming for dinner and Queens tonight. Poor, poor Kelley G is out of town, and OUT OF LUCK! You're missing out, Kelley!
Le Menu:
Roasted Garlic White Pizza on a Tomato Basil Crust
Grilled Marinated Artichokes with Lemon Dill Aioli
Chilled Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce
Pat G's Great Green Salad

Wines: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc

DavOd and I had fire roasted artichokes on our trip, and we just LOVE them--they are yummy. So we are going to try to duplicate it at home.

Oh--Dear Bren: If you were here and really didn't want any of this stuff, I'd fix you a club sandwich! Because I love ya!

OK--that's all. I'm off to cook now. DavOd is mowing the lawn.

If I'm feeling ambitious, I might post pics later!

2 comments:

  1. I'd eat the salad and artichokes and drink wine. But your right about the club sandwich! And my favorite pizza is from pizza hut, pan pizza. Mine doesn't come in white! Could we be any different and still love each other? Love Ya, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see this turning into a "cooking" blog... ya know the kind with all ingredients lined up on the counter and step by step pictures of each process ....bet you can accomplish that and have a delis meal in no time!!!!! I'm off to Saturday market----

    ReplyDelete