Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Matt!


Today is our FAVORITE SON'S birthday! Happy Birthday, dear son.

Where have the years gone?

It seems like just yesterday we brought you home from the hospital. We were so excited and proud that you were our son, and we still are! You have brought so much love and joy into our lives for the past 36 years--thank you for being the wonderful son that you are.

I chose this picture, because it is one of my favorites, and it just seems to capture "you".

It's you--in all your "devilish" sense of fun and humor, but there is always that tender, kind and loving Matt that you keep well hidden. But we know it's there!

We miss you more than we could ever say--

Love,
Mom and Dad

PS: Dad just said: Is he really 36?? Are you sure?? He's gone to check my math! Ha! A mother knows these things!

2 comments:

  1. Oh and AHH....what a wonderful, handsome, loving, capturing, neat, awesome picture of Matt. I love it...Happy Birthday Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I posted this morning but didn't see it here so who knows what I did... I tend to agree with Dave- doesn't see like Matt should be 36 years ole. This is my favorite picture of him also....Oh how those eyes sparkle!
    Hope this is the re-beginning of you blogging again? Happy Birhday, Matt

    ReplyDelete