Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mr. Above Average......



Happy Birthday to my favorite brother! How many candles on your cake this year?

I'll bet you didn't know, that in addition to today being your birthday--it's YOUR LUCKY DAY!!!

Why, you ask? Well, that's because I can't find that wonderful picture of you (age 7) in my mint green prom dress and Mom's wig. Darn--that would have been the greatest blog post of all time! Oh, well--I guess you'll have to settle for 25 cents and 2 "pee-chees".

Love you alot Bug--in all seriousness, you are just the best brother. I hope you have a perfect birthday.

Your big sister,
Di
PS: Here is another picture that I just love.

What a handsome, happy young man--definitely above average in every way!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Doug!
    thought I wrote this already-I must be too busy at work to rememebr what I've done this week!

    ReplyDelete