Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Friend--The EVER Stylish Bren....

Happy Birthday to wonderful you! Still adorable, after all these years!
I've been think of you so much this birthday week. Oh, the memories! Just take a look-----


Our first "girls weekend" in Homer. I'm remembering my "trip zit", the toilet paper on that ladies' shoe at the movie theater, and our boat trip across the bay. (And just look at my hair--it's a "fro"!!)


Little did we know that it was the first of many great trips and lots of laughs--like this:
Just how many bras do you need, dear Bren?????


I hope you have a great birthday, and that these few pictures and the little trip down memory lane added a bit of fun to your day! Sure wish we were there to celebrate with you--but know that we are thinking of you today. Sending lots of birthday hugs!


Even though you are miles and miles away, I think of you often. You are a dear and treasured friend!

Love you, dear Bren. Happy, Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures bring back so many memories...thank you dear Di for posting them. I remember going into the bathroom and dressing up in my old lady outfit and coming out saying I'm ready to go! And, your girls laughed and made it all worth while....then years later I dressed up like Elvis. Now, is this the restaurant that served real wildflowers on our plates? They grew them right in their garden, right? And then we have the bra ordeal. These memories still remain fresh...as Deb sounds me bra things all the time...I even have a pocketbook and change purse in the shape of a bra. I truly love you girls...thanks for the trip down memory lane. This summer we will add even more memories and pictures to this album....love, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gees, my sister Cindy thought this was an actual picture of me dressed up trying to look nice to go out...I had to explain that this was a costume with a wig etc...LOL

    ReplyDelete